Happy new year, everyone!
We hope you all had a wonderful Eve celebration last night full of laughter, cheer, a little bubbly, and in our case, the ear-shattering sounds of fireworks without any of the visual benefits. And so, to fill this sad (but not so sad because indoor warmth and coziness) void in our lives, we naturally turned to our colourful array of nail polishes to add a little spark to our New Year festivities.
The technique: a disposable mascara brush and lots of dabbing.
The many many polishes used:
- Wet n wild’s Black Creme (485D)
- Sally Hansen’s Salon Manicure in Wedding Glitters (110)
- Sally Hansen’s HD Nail Colour in Lite (05)
- Color Club’s nameless sparkly orange colour
- Nicole by OPI’s Believe it, do it (NI 220)
- Essie’s Penny Talk (942)
- Essie’s Blue Rhapsody (944)
- Essie’s She’s Picture Perfect (794)
And there you have it! Fireworks. You may now start humming the Katy Perry song in your head. Sorry.
Here’s to a fabulous 2017!
’til next time,