1. If you could be named anything else, what would it be and why?
R: Serena. Because 1) Nora Roberts created Serena MacGregor, whom I continue to worship her to this day, and 2) “Rena” just sounds cool.
M: Genevieve. Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses (that’s right, go ahead and judge.)
2. What is the one movie/TV show/book scene that will always make you cry?
M: Rookie Blue – Jerry Barber…if you watch the show, you know what I’m talking about. It gets me every time…every time.
R: A Walk to Remember. EVERY. TIME. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen this movie. But every single time it’s the same thing. I don’t know, there’s just something about the hero crying that makes me tear up…
3. The one feature you like the most on yourself?
R: My nails…? (Where did Meg find these questions?!)
M: Ahem…my nails? That’s not a feature is it…?
4. That one activity you’ve always wished your parents put you in when you were younger?
M: Archery…but that might only be because I’m obsessed with Teen Wolf and Arrow.
R: Cooking. Maybe I wouldn’t be living off of canned soup and Kraft Dinner now…
5. If you could live anywhere else…?
R: New York. Because shopping. And food. And Broadway.
M: I’d say Paris, but I’ve never actually been there. So, New York. I’m a city gal.
6. The characteristic you admire most in your idol/best friend?
M: Kindness and confidence. That’s two, whoops.
R: Honesty. When I ask if something looks good on me, I actually want to know if it makes me look like a sallow potato.
7. Your favorite word?
R: Adumbrate. The definition doesn’t quite live up to its potential, but still.