(Because Ryann has officially GRADUATED!)
China Glaze No Plain Jane, China Glaze Icicle, Essie lots of lux
1) Paint 2-3 coats of China Glaze’s No Plain Jane.
(It’s pretty sheer, so it’ll take at least 2 coats to get good coverage)
2) Apply striping tape or Scotch tape. As I learned, it might actually be easier to use Scotch tape because then you don’t have to worry about going over the tape and getting polish on the rest of your nail that you don’t want painted the second colour.
3) Paint either above or below the tape in your second colour, remove tape immediately, and let the polish dry.
4) Apply tape so that you can add your third colour. Remove tape immediately, and let dry.
5) Then take stock of your nails, and if any of your sections seem to be too large, you can just go in and add another block of colour with more tape. All done!
Until next time!