St. Paddy’s means…greengreengreengreengreen!
Butter London’s British Racing Green and Sally Hansen’s #340 Mint Sorbet.
1) Start with 2 coats of Mint Sorbet.
2) Apply striping tape. Two V-shapes for the triangle tips, and two or three horizontal pieces for the stripes. None of your nails actually have to be the same, so go ahead and have fun with spacing!
3) Add Racing British Green ABOVE your lowest pieces of striping tape.
4) Remove all pieces of tape (in reverse order from how you put them on).
5) Apply your top coat and clean up the edges. All done!
Until next time!